buy Viagra 130 mg in Fresno California
I had a very different post planned today but the blizzard that never was on the northeast took up a lot of my attention these past few days. Like everyone else in the tri-state area, I prepared by battling the grocery store lines (which were not as bad as I expected) and making enough food to feed a small army.
sistema de generacion de citas mi casa bien equipada Despite the fact that I am trying to ignore the dings coming from my boyfriend’s computer in the other room, I’m determined to make the most of my snow day and get stuff done. Here are a few ways you can be as productive as possible today and some helpful resources so you can learn on your day off.
- Shut off the TV/radio and stop refreshing your CNN feed. While you’re at it, you might as well close out all the distracting social media sites in your browser, too. How many tweets can you possibly read about #Snowmageddon2015 anyway?
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in your industry. Some of my social media favorites include Mashable, Hubspot, and Likeable Media. Also Marie Forleo has a kick ass weekly video series that always leaves me inspired.
- Write and schedule your social media posts in advance for your company Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Get started with some free online training! There are a TON of sites that offer valuable information and great eBooks for anyone looking to boost their LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter traffic. All you need to do is run a search!
- Take a break. It’s important to keep the juices flowing and in order to do that it’s recommended that you back away from the computer every hour or so for a few minutes.
conocer chicas praga Friends in the northeast: if you’re planning on heading outside, please be careful out there! Anyone who wants to join me in a snowball fight, I’ll be here all day.